Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hello and Welcome to Cupcake


Hi I'm Rachel I'm a cake decorator based in central Auckland and a member of the New Zealand Cake Guild. I have been decorating cakes for many years as a hobby, but due to demand have decided to take the next step and open my own business. And so "Cupcake" was born…

All my cakes are made fresh in my A Grade registered kitchen in Mt Albert.

Design your cake:
Choose something modern, fun, funky or just classic. We will work together to create something unique and special for you.

Please visit my web pages to see samples of my cupcakes, children's cakes, ladies cakes, guys cakes, celebration cakes, wedding cakes, corporate cakes, christmas cakes and naughty cakes.

Please order from me for all your special occasions, corporate and cake decorating needs.

You are welcome to visit me for a no obligation consultation. Please see my contact page for details.

I look forward to talking to you about your cake requirements.

Rachel
Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment